Finally Done! Well Almost...

Ok so this morning after our wonderful IHOP breakfast Alex and I finally finished our gift registry! Well, almost. We still need to take care of a few things online, but otherwise we're done. So let the fun begin! Everyone can now go to Target, Wal-mart or Bed Bath and Beyond and begin searching, or, in the case of my best friend, gape at our inability to match our silverware with our dishware. Little did she realize that the maroon dishware set that we picked at Target totally just made my jaw drop and make me drool, which is really hard to do since I'm not a big fan of nice, fancy, flowery dishes. But I saw these and fell in love <3. And seriously, this would totally be a set of dishes I would love to have even down to the tea pot! We actually already have very nice silver utensils so it wasn't necessary to go searching for more fancy shiny objects, so instead we shopped for a set of very modern designed silverware that would go well with our everyday dishes and won't tarnish.

And yes if you go look at our registry, it's very themed, you'll notice the colors maroon (or anything close to it), silver (and grey) and white (or off white in many cases), and then there are the frogs. Yes, I like the frogs, they are cute and make me giggle like a little school girl- no actually Alex and I have been looking at this set for a while, so one of our bathrooms will be froggatized. So everything matches in color or species except for (if you go to BB&B) the bluey-greeny and brown bed set. I surprisingly like this and don't think it will clash with the horrendous amount of maroon that we shockingly don't have in our bedroom. But the carpet is brown so it should match just fine. What I really like about the bed set is the coolness that it gives off, it always makes me feel so much better when my comforter comforts me instead of boil me alive.

As for everything else on our lists, we kept in mind all of our young friends who are as poor as us and we kept in mind those who love us enough to fork over enough money to buy us the things that are really neccesary, for example, a vacuum. That's be a nice thing to have when we move in to our apartment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Craftiness

And This Is Life Eternal

Who Are You?