Whoa...

So, in 83 days I am going to be getting married. Still kind of hard to believe, even after all this time of planning and preparing. But, barring any major catastrophes, it's gonna happen. And, like all sensible young people who are deeply entrenched in the digital world, Gretch and I have decided to start blogging together.

This is actually rather funny, seeing as Gretch has a blog that she hates updating, and I have a blog (on Xanga, not blogger) that I update approximately once a month or so. However, we seem to believe that we'll be able to blog together. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Oh, and I'm not really sure what this blog will be about... there are so many things... getting ready for marriage, our every day comings and goings, funny stories, politics, religion, family, friends, cucumbers and ranch dressing... I'm guessing this is going to be rather eclectic. Especially since there are two of us writing. But hey, that's what makes it fun! And if you have any suggestions, feel free to make them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Craftiness

Who Are You?

And This Is Life Eternal