The Seven Dwarf Frogs

On rare occasion I like to show off some of the work I've done in my classes to other people outside of the bubble I live, sleep, eat and breath in. Most of it I'm not completely satisfied with, I usually hate it because it aggravated me or I accidentally slept on it and find it in the morning ruined, and then of course I find myself hitting my head against the wall for being such a dope. Either that I'm too shy, or modest, to show off my smokin' skills or maybe I'm being smart and saving everyone from being exposed to my dry humor. For the most part I'm just not satisfied with it, but I can live with the flaws.
And then there' s an even rarer occasion when I like to share art that I totally had fun doing and had a great experience doing it and although it looks a lot like crap and I know I'll never go back and finish it or tweak it, I'm still proud of it. And it's because I've conquered something that is somewhat difficult that I like to share it.
Today is one of those days where I feel like sharing; and dancing and singing and picking dandelions! Or not, I just realized it's raining. Anyways This should all make you laugh, this was the homework I did for one of my classes, and yes it's very choppy and no I won't be changing it anytime soon, and yes those are frogs. Enjoy! CLICK HERE

Comments

William Reger said…
Gretchen:
Share more! I love your work. Seven dwarf frogs is very good. Let slip the frogs of war, girl!!!!
Beth Blair said…
definitely worth sharing!
Anonymous said…
Girl,
I don't think I have to tell you this, but I love your frogs! Enough said.
koulomb said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
koulomb said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Craftiness

Is Civil Discourse Too Much To Ask For?

Who Are You?