There Are Several Reasons Why I Will Not Be A TV Star, Director or Writer But A Graphic Designer With An Awesome Computer

So I got a new iMAC 24 inch screen for my birthday a month ago and I've been having fun exploring the inside of it with my best friend Hannah. I wasn't being serious about the inside until suddenly this huge vortex just shows up in the middle of my room and sucks us into the computer.



All of a sudden Hannah and I found ourselves in Paris with awesome hair color and where I realized how absolute rusty my French skills are.



After we were chased out of town with fire and pitch forks we jumped into the sea and sunk to the bottom.



Hannah started getting grumpy and violent, so we kept on swimming.



We eventually found an island with and old roller coaster on it. We jumped on the roller coaster and had fun. We didn't even notice that we were going backwards!



We posed for the camera and put on our sexiest looks.



Then the Coaster suddenly stopped upside down! We realized we didn't have our seat belts on so we suddenly fell out right into another vortex.



The vortex led back to my office where Alex was waiting. But where was Hannah?












There she is!







P.S. This is how we weed out who our true friends are: if you waited for every single video to load and watched every single one of them. If you didn't and skipped to the bottom you're a lazy bum! Watch the movies and while you're waiting you might as well just edit all my grammar errors.

Comments

For the record, I didn't watch all of the videos. However, I am pretty certain that I have seen all of them at one time or another.
Anonymous said…
You are so added and I love you!!

Popular posts from this blog

That We May Be Made Perfect In One

Crafty Craftiness

And This Is Life Eternal