FedEx Office Revisited

To those who are still following along, I have some happy news to provide as an update to the weekend's FedEx Office debacle.

I got a phone call this morning from Kevin, the store manager, apologising profusely for the atrociously poor customer service I received on Saturday. He assured me that such behaviour was not the standard he expects of his employees. He also said that the extra charges for converting files to PDFs had been abolished well over a month ago, which means that he obviously needs to provide further training for his people.

As I talked to him, I could tell that he was legitimately upset about what happened, and that he wanted to make things right. He asked me if I'd be willing to come back in to get my brochures re-printed, and also offered to print my other documents for me--all free of charge. I gladly accepted his offer.

Gretch came in with me, and, while Kevin was not there at first, he did come in and took over our order, personally making sure that everything was done not only correctly, but the way we had envisioned it. I was quite pleased. Also, there is a girl who works there, Julie, who has worked with me several times, and I was sure to point out that she has always been a great help.

So thank you, FedEx Office, for taking my concerns seriously and making sure I know that I am a valued customer!

Comments

Mrs. C said…
Wow-that is pretty crazy for that FedEx Office cuz they have always been so amazing with us in the past too! Good for you for making sure your voice was heard!! We're proud of you Sirs Xela;D
mcChris said…
ugh!

lesson learned!...for future reference, remember:

1. fed ex/kinko's is NOT a professional printing establishment, they excell at copying...

2. folks who work there know little about professional printing or file set-up...

3. customer service is dead...

4. in short, take your work elsewhere if it's that important! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Craftiness

Is Civil Discourse Too Much To Ask For?

And This Is Life Eternal