Because I NEVER Post

Don't look so surprised that I am actually blogging, because I'm really not. I only find it necessary to type long multiple paragraphs of words when my life is on the line (or when it seems my life is on the line). I figured that since I never contribute to the writing I can at least contribute to the art. Some of you may know (unless your my father then it's still a surprise) that I write and illustrate a comic, and those of you who have broken out of your Facebookphobia have actually read it. But for those of you who have not I am now giving you the opportunity every week to read it. Please feel free to laugh, cry, yell, comment or just give suggestions. Eventually I will have a website up so it will be easier to share these with everyone.




Comments

William Reger said…
Ahem. Your father knows all even if he never jumps on every bandwagon. I admire and applaud your efforts, dear daughter. May you be blessed to incite giggles, guffaws, twitters and aneuristic gales of laughter in complete and total strangers all across the world wide web. I, for one, am waiting for a significant death toll.
Anonymous said…
That is a cute comic. Just as a suggestion though you might consider leaving a link to a larger image of your comic. It is hard to read otherwise.
Hannah, it is supposed to open in a new window with the full-size version, but for some reason it isn't doing that and we haven't been able to figure out why.
Gretch Valencic said…
Alex fixed it. Not sure how, but he did.
William Reger said…
Who is Chad Linus, by the way?
Look up a video of Chad Linus and buttload on YouTube.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Craftiness

Is Civil Discourse Too Much To Ask For?

And This Is Life Eternal