Life Is What Happens When You're Busy Making Other Plans

I decided when I was about ten years old that I would become a grade school teacher. I held to this aim, and taught myself the things I needed to know to become a great teacher. I went to U of I to pursue my education in education. And in May 2008, I graduated with my B.S. in Elementary Education.

A year and a month later, I am now the owner of Simply Spotless, Inc. My current title is officially "President/Treasurer" although I prefer "CEO". Gretch is now the official Vice President/Secretary, although, really, she does the work of the Treasurer, as well, which means I think she should use the title of CFO.

Regardless of what titles we ultimately decide to give our things, the awesome thing is that I am now committed to the path in my life.

Not to say that I am not planning on still entering the education profession. I am. But I am also a business owner, as well.

Comments

Tom/Tabitha said…
Congratulations, CEO :)

Popular posts from this blog

That We May Be Made Perfect In One

Crafty Craftiness

And This Is Life Eternal