LIFTB 34

All LIFTB comics can be found at www.lifeisforthebirds.com

Note: Way back in the day (when LIFTB was still quite young) my younger sister created a comic character that was supposedly a prairie dog (although he looked more like a gopher) that wore sunglasses (mimicked from Dude who used to wear sunglasses). When she came to show the family her character, I made the mistake of calling it a gopher. This upsetted her so much that she created a drawing of her "gopher" torturing Dude. It was so funny I drew a rebuttal comic of Dude running over her "gopher" with a huge steam ship (both comics can be found here). I thought I had won the battle until many years later (last week) my sister shows me this, her comeback even more vicious before (guess I'll hafta draw another rebound comic):

Comments

You should dig those old comics up and post them too.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Craftiness

Who Are You?

And This Is Life Eternal