Random Contacts

So, just a few moments ago I engaged in the following conversation on AIM. The identity of the sender will be changed to protect the not-so-innocent:

Puzzled (4:17:58 PM): Do you synchronize your sneezes with others?
Sir Xela (4:18:41 PM): pardon?
Puzzled (4:20:04 PM): do i know u?.
Sir Xela (4:22:26 PM): I do not know if I know you, so I do not know if you know me
Sir Xela (4:22:34 PM): but my name is Alex and you just IM'd me
PuzzledCoho (4:23:21 PM): u im'd me first, anyway, im busy at work right now
Sir Xela (4:24:35 PM): you sent a message asking if I "synchronize" my "sneezes with others"

There has been no response for five minutes.

This happens to me all the time. Some random person sends me a message out of the blue, then insists that I sent the first message. I don't get it. It isn't a major peeve, but it is rather annoying. It's like when someone calls me, doesn't leave a message, and then gets upset when I call back because they had dialed the wrong number! Seriously... why not wait the extra thirty seconds and leave a message that says, "Hey, sorry, wrong number! Cheerio, mate!"

*sigh*

Comments

Mrs. C said…
I know right?!?! Why can't strangers just be nice when they make a mistake? Is that soo hard? Whoa-glad I got that off my chest-phew!;)

yeeeah-we 4 seriously need to talk more than just saying hey across the street....Cherry wrote me on facebook and said we 3 couples should have a group date sometime-let's do it!!:)

Popular posts from this blog

That We May Be Made Perfect In One

Crafty Craftiness

And This Is Life Eternal