We Know, We Know!

Yes, some of you out there in the Internet are having problems reading our blog. I know. Gretch knows. You know. We all know! And now that we've got that established, we can all stop pestering my poor wife about it, right? Right. Awesome. You guys rock.

Really, thanks for letting us know. But now that we do know, she's starting to get a bit frustrated that "everyone" is bugging her about it. Which is funny, because it really isn't everyone. In fact, I think it has only been two of you. But, then again, since our current readership is floating around 6, that means that, like, 33 1/3% of our readers have told us about this. Also, I think I showed her the comments, and then, when she was actually reading her email (something she does about once a week), she saw them again. So it was like seeing it four times instead of just twice. Anyway, she'll work on it as soon as she is done un-whelming herself of assignments and isn't working.

Why don't I fix it, you are thinking of asking? Well, really, because I'm not really sure what the actual problem is. And Gretch is. Also, she's taking a class on web design now, and is enjoying staying up all night trying to get the html to work properly. And we all know that my entire goal in life is to make sure Gretch can do what she enjoys.

In other news, if you live, say, across the way, or even in the same town as me, and you own any of, say, the Twilight books, would you be willing to loan them to me? Otherwise I'm going to have to actually go to the library and try to find a copy of New Moon. And for reasons unknown to me, I have a deep dislike for any library that is not the U of I library. A problem, I know, since I am no longer a student there. Maybe I just don't like having to drive all the way to the library just to go to the library.

Oh, yeah, I read Twilight in two days. Go me!

Comments

Beth Blair said…
Twilight is awesome. I read it all ion about a week and read the last in the series in about 3 days. Good luck getting your hands on a copy. You could always come borrow our copy, LOL.

BTW... gretch, I think the layout is cool, and you are doing an awesome job keeping up with it. I don't know what you did but it was a bit easier to read today.
Mrs. C said…
People who live across the way eh? Hmm....I believe we have the whole series...you'll have to fight Scott on it-he's in Eclipse as of right now-come over and we may have copy or two for you!!:)
PS-f you guys wanna quick fix for yor bloggy reading problem, go to cutestblogontheblock.com. That's where I got mine and love it!! You could keep it until Mrs. V makes her own sweet layout-Peace out!;)

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Craftiness

Who Are You?

And This Is Life Eternal